Thursday, February 7, 2008

Toronto at Montreal...and Robot Farts

Tonight is a special Thursday night Hockey Night in Canada, featuring a classic Original 6 matchup...


Toronto Maple Leafs
and
Montreal Canadiens

How much sweeter can the night get????

I swear, it's virtually impossible to find a game that's more exciting than the Leafs/Habs games. The crowds cheer like it's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals, especially in Montreal...even if it's November. LOVE it.

GO MONTREAL!!!!

A win by the Habs, combined with an Ottawa loss to the Panthers, will give Les Canadiens the conference lead.

What a way to introduce Saturday's Hockey Day in Canada....14 glorious hours of hockey. Our unofficial national holiday...sweet.

--------------------------------------------

YouTube must be the best site on Earth...or at least the most addictive. I've been watching videos all afternoon (while my biochem lab sits in my school bag, untouched), including videos of Colby Armstrong from rookie days with the WBS Baby Penguins - from Chasing the Dream, I believe. I can seriously understand why Crosby is best friends with Army...someone would have to be out of their mind to not be drawn to a character like Army.

Anyways, since I have started posting a crap-load of videos, why not continue, eh? I found a few that just had me laughing like an idiot.

These next two videos are of Raj Binder (a character that used to be on CBC's This Hour Has 22 Minutes, played by Newfie Shaun Majumder). He's giving his thoughts on the 'upcoming' playoffs (it was filmed last year).

It is seriously some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen.








If you liked that, here's Raj talking to the Ottawa Senators (a few years back).



"What is more important to you? The Stanley Cup, or the protective cup?" HAHAHA

No comments: