Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Campus Linebacker

Like those Terry Tate 'Office Linebacker' commercials? So do I, but the video below is one of my all-time favourites.

It's Campus Linebacker 2 (director MacPhizzle didn't post the first one).

The reason why I love this video so much is because I basically know most, if not all, of the people in it. I used to go to ABU, a university in Moncton with about 700 students, and I remember these guys filming LB 1 and 2 in the hallways, in the library, in the classrooms, in the stairwells...well, you get the idea.

I love how it's not just students - it's Profs (Dr. Dempster), their kids (Jordan Soggie), the Athletics Director (that would be Bob), the Director of Finances (Dale), the school's President (Dr. MacArthur), and other staff members. It really seemed to be a campus-wide production and MacPhizzle's videos were shown to the entire student body on several occasions.

Good times...good times...

No comments: