Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hockey Commercial 13: I'm sick, Coach

I realize I have been going 'post crazy' in the last several days, virtually littering the blog with useless posts. I think it's a way to avoid doing the stuff I need to do. So, as a result of this realization, I will cut back on the random posts.

To continue the hockey commercial series, today's selection is from Molson and I have chosen it because the Olympic Games are now just two years away. I thought I'd post it because I like to think I have a sense of humour and I think you do too, and it is in no way a shot at Team USA. Just thought I'd put that out there...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

"here is the site i was talking about"

umm...huh?

Stoosh said...

I wonder if Pensblog Charlie has anything to do with that link.

Ashley said...

...and comment deleted.

I should've done that this morning when this joke decided to post his spam on here.

I hope nobody was naive enough to fall for the scam.

jason dittle = joke

Stoosh said...

It looked like some of the junk mail I've been getting, but I clicked on the link just to make sure. As soon as the page started loading, you could tell it was spam.

Jason Dittle = Stunned