Thursday, February 7, 2008

Phoenix = Championship Team

No, not the Phoenix Coyotes - at least not yet, even if Rick Tocchet is back behind the bench with Gretz.

Nah, I'm talking about the Suns.

"I'm very upset. You just don't really want to get me upset. When I'm upset, I'm known to do certain things - like win championships."

- Newly acquired Phoenix Sun Shaquille O'Neal on the criticism that has accompanied in his recent trade from the Miami Heat.

Booyah-shaka! I'm likin' that kind of championship talk. I'm not a basketball fan, but I'm a huge Steve Nash fan and I'd like to see him win the whole shebang!

Steve Nash = greatest player in the NBA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know absolutely NOTHING about the NBA. Attending basketball games always gave me a headache.

It could stem from the fact that when I was playing 7th grade basketball for our school, I sat the bench so much I'd daydream during the game. The Coach sent me in once and from not paying any attention, I took the ball and scored a beautiful lay-up! Too bad it was on the wrong net (I wondered why they didn't try to defend me?)

If I were a racist type I'd say if it wasn't for the NBA, the USA would have the World's Tallest Garbagemen.

Ashley said...

I admit, I don't know a damn thing about basketball. I'm only a huge Steve Nash fan is because he's a Canuck who's dominating in a league that is pretty much all American.

Imagine that, a short, white, Canadian being a good basketball player... :)

Anonymous said...

The only time basketball gets my attention is when the players jump into the stands and begin a beat-down...LOL.