Monday, October 1, 2007

It's Garytober Time

I wish for the Penguins to be healthy and happy
In their quest for Lord Stanley's Mug.
Please let the Pens win all of their games this year
And sweep the competition in the playoffs.
I hope that the Western Conference Champion
Will have a long and extremely hard playoff run
To make them extra tired when they face Pittsburgh.
I want Crosby to take the Cup from Bettman
And hoist it over his head
And bring it home to Nova Scotia for a kick-ass party.
Alexander Keith would go oh so well with Stanley.
I yearn for the Pens to win "La Coupe"
For the first time in 16 years.
But if it is not to happen this year,
Please oh please don't let me whine and cry like a baby
....in front of anyone else.

The 2007-08 season begins.

Time for Gary Roberts to do what he does best - Kick Ass.

Go Pens

No comments: