Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Crosby and Malkin take the 'Wild' outta Minnesota - Pens win 4-2


Did I watch the Pens/Wild game?

Nope.

Did I listen to Lange and the ol' 29-er?

Nope.

Maybe I should have, though, cuz the Pens won, baby! Yeeeahhh!

Ahh, I know it's only October 30th, and I know that there's a whole boat-load of games left before the Pens even make the playoffs (assuming that they will, of course...that's not exactly a guarantee), but it's still nice to get the two points. Y'know, it's nice to win, especially against a team that has been doing so well so far. Always good to kick some butt.

If you look at that nice stats sheet, it seems as though the Pens' young guns played well - well, at least Sid and Geno did. Two goals and an assist for the Russian, and a goal and three helpers for the Canuck. Not too shabby, not too shabby at all.

Almost makes me want to do this:



Well, except for the whole pink sign, the shirtless-ness, and the paint...yeah..that's why I wrote 'almost'

Next up: Sakic, Smyth and the rest of the Avs. Go Pens!

No comments: