Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On hiatus for a few weeks...

It's the end of November, and all students know what that means - FINAL EXAMS!!! ugh...I think I just threw up.

So considering what's ahead of me (exams, papers, presentations, blah blah blah) in the next 13 days, I decided to take a little break from the writing (not that I've been doing much lately anyways...I'm really sorry about that). After all, I want my $6,000 to not go to waste by failing the semester. That would be ideal...

With that thought, au revoir until the week of December 10th.



....but watch me break my own hiatus by writing something about JFJ's firing. We all know that Toronto's getting a new GM for Christmas, because the 'powers that be' in Toronto said that hiring JFJ was a mistake - not exactly the kind of thing you say if you plan on keeping him around. Mark my words, it'll happen this week (if not today), and it will be all over the news. Craziness...

2 comments:

DaBich said...

Good luck on exams! My daughter is in the same boat. She's driving Matt crazy!

Ashley said...

Thanks! I hope your daughter does well on her exams! I think I'm driving myself crazy with it all.

12 days 'til freedom...